Updated 0Box Native iOS App
Updated to be faster and more responsive, the updated 0Box app has been improved to include features requested by the community such as image thumbnails.
0Wallet iOS App
0Wallet app contains features such as locking to earn interest, staking as a service provider, delegation pools, and Serverless 2FA protocol to protect your assets.
Use our innovative Serverless 2FA Authenticator on Mac to secure your 0Wallet (Windows version coming soon).
The 0Chain team has been hard at work over the past weeks. We are excited to provide you with some updates about our recent progress.
“Call out to all developers to build interfaces to the 0Chain dStorage platform for different blockchains such as HyperLedger, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, Stellar, and Cardano, so that people developing applications can seamlessly use our dStorage for smart contracts and an alternative to traditional cloud”
A global competition to speed up dStorage adoption for all applications.
Win great prizes (and swag) by building products leveraging 0Chain SDK.
Join us to bring decentralized storage to the masses.
Up to 1,000,000 ZCN total prize pool available!
0Chain calls on developers and hackers to help improve our blockchain code.
Find bugs or vulnerabilities in our code and earn rewards ranging from 5,000–20,000 ZCN!
Miners / Service Providers
Be a part of our advanced decentralized platform.
Earn ZCN as a Miner / Service Provider.
Other Development Progress
- Budding developers can start experimenting and integrating 0chain technology with their own projects now!
Updates & Community
- On July 5th we hosted an AMA with our CEO, Saswata Basu, to answer the community’s questions and provide updates on our latest progress. Please check out the transcript and highlights here
- We will start to integrate external rigs into our network in the next few weeks. This will transition us into the betanet phase. We will update the community when the documentation is ready.
- As we have updated our 0Box Native app and 0Wallet apps, we are now able to engage the developer community to further extend the possibilities for 0Chain into various other projects.
- We have recently been in communication with marketing firms and have developed a plan to enter the new markets throughout Asia.
Subscribe to our announcement channel to be the first to hear about 0Chain network launch.
This article was written by Sculptex!