0x_nodes to Launch on CyberFi/Samurai Launchpad on May 17th
0x_nodes is excited to announce our IDO event on the CyberFi /Samurai Launchpad, happening on May 17th, 2021.
A raise of $500k worth of $BIOS tokens will be offered at a fixed price of $5 to the CyberFi community.
A total of 1300 winners will be selected and announced on May 12th at 2.00 pm, UTC. More information about the process will be provided closer to the IDO date. Stay tuned.
The timeline for the 0x_nodes IDO is as follows:
- Whitelist Open: May 7th, 2021; 10.00 am UTC
- Whitelist Close: May 12th, 2021; 10.00am UTC
- Whitelist Winners Announced & KYC Open: May 12th, 2.00 pm UTC
- KYC Close: May 14th, 2.00 pm UTC
- 0x_nodes IDO on CyberFi: May 16th, 2021; 11:59 pm UTC through to May 17th, 11:59 pm UTC
- $BIOS Sushiswap listing: May 18th, 2021; 2.00 am UTC
- Samurai $BIOS Token Claim: May 18th, 02:15 am UTC
Participation & Allocation:
- Samurai participants will have access via a Ticket Lottery System. Winners of the Lottery will have a FCFS Allocation in the 0x_nodes IDO.
- Participation is based on the following criteria: $CFI Staked or $CFI Liquidity Pool Tokens Staked.
- Users can stake $CFI at https://samurai.cyberfi.tech
- Lottery Ticket System has 6 Ticket Tiers. The more CFI Staked, the more tickets you receive. The higher your chances at winning an allocation. Only Tier 6 is granted guaranteed allocation and no KYC requirements.
More information on Samurai Tiers:
About CyberFi / Samurai
The Samurai Launchpad is Cyberfi’s cross-chain crowd-funding launchpad. They offer the added utility of enabling Layer 2 launches, and are one of the only launch pads with a dedicated “Stake Pad”. Samurai’s “Stake Pad” provides hassle-free staking and liquidity farming platforms to the projects launching via their system, allowing the projects to provide their communities with an almost immediate ability to begin earning a passive income.
0x_nodes is a cross-chain protocol that allows synthetic asset movements between blockchains enabling broader yield aggregation strategies. We are building a modularized protocol utilizing collateralized assets through synthetic swaps.