Survey 2022: Would you recommend SAFe®?
TL; DR: Survey: Would you recommend SAFe®?
SAFe® has always been a controversial topic within the agile community. Therefore, back in 2017, I ran a survey on the Net Promoter Score® of the Scaled Agile Framework SAFe®. The result back then was -52. Four and a half years later, I believe it is time to rerun the poll: SAFe® has been through several iterations, and many more agile practitioners have experienced working with it. Moreover, the question still is: Would you recommend SAFe ®?
If you can spare five minutes of your time, please join the community effort and participate in the 2022 SAFe® survey.
🗞 Shall I notify you about articles like this one? Awesome! You can sign up here for the ‘Food for Agile Thought’ newsletter and join 33,000-plus subscribers.
🎓 Join Stefan in one of his upcoming Professional Scrum training classes!
Participate in the ‘Would You Recommend SAFe® as a Scaling Framework?’ Survey
The 2022 survey 2022 on ‘Would you recommend SAFe®?’ is comprised of two sections:
- A Likert scale: “How likely would you suggest SAFe® to a traditionally managed organization to achieve business agility?”
- The option to add a comment for later publishing with the survey results: “What is Your Opinion on SAFe®?”
To participate in the anonymous survey ‘Would You Recommend SAFe® as a Scaling Framework?’ please click this link to the survey’s Google form.
Recommended Reading: Would You Recommend SAFe® as a Scaling Framework?
Trademark Notices for the 2022 ‘Would you recommend SAFe ®?’ Survey
Please note that both SAFe®, as well as the Net Promoter Score®, are registered trademarks of their respective holders:
- “SAFe® is registered marks of Scaled Agile, Inc.” For further information click here.
- “Net Promoter, Net Promoter System, Net Promoter Score, NPS and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.” For further information click here.
🎓 Do You Want to Read more like this?
- 📰 Join 33,755 peers and sign-up for my weekly newsletter
- 📅 Join 3,800-plus peers of the Hands-on Agile Meetup group
- 🐦 Follow me on Twitter and subscribe to my blog Age of Product
- 💬 Alternatively, join 10,000-plus peers of the Slack team “Hands-on Agile” for free.
Survey 2022: Would you recommend SAFe®? was first published on Age-of-Product.com.