Amazon Web Services (AWS) Beginner’s Guide [Udemy Free Course]
Udemy — Amazon Web Services (AWS) Beginner’s Guide
Discount — Free
- Lectures 35
- Length 2.5 hours
- Skill Levels Beginner Level
- Languages English
- Published 8/2017
What Will I Learn?
- Launch an AWS EC2 web server
- Create and connect to an AWS relational database server
- Upload files to AWS S3
- Send email with AWS SES
- Monitor and alert with AWS CloudWatch
- How to use AWS for free.
A high paced hands on course on AWS. Complete with in depth professional course notes.
Learn how to do common tasks:
- Create an EC2 Web server;
- Launch and connect to an RDS relational database server;
- Store and retrieve files from AWS S3;
- Send email with AWS SES; and
- Create Alarms with AWS CloudWatch.
This is the first section of our popular AWS Certified Associate course.
Note: If the coupon doesn’t work for you, please let us know and check our website for other courses! We are affiliated to Udemy.