Learn Android Application Development [Udemy Free Course]
Udemy — Learn Android Application Development
Discount — Free
- Lectures 27
- Length 8.5 hours
- Skill Levels Beginner Level
- Languages English
- Published 8/2017
What Will I Learn?
- Install Android Studio and setup the environment
- Debug an Android Application
- Create a signed APK file to submit to the Google Play Store
- Use Explicit and Implicit Intents
- Make use of Fragments
- Create a Custom List View
- Create the Android Actionbar
- Create a custom Toast
- Use Shared Preferences, Files and SQLite
- Use the AsyncTask class
- Handle Android 6 Permissions
Android accounts for approximately 85% of all devices sold today (2017 Q1). It only makes sense for you to be developing applications for the Android platform.
This course is provided free of charge for people that want to get started with Android Application Development.
I will take you through the basics of Android Application development, and introduce some more complex features as well. This includes the following:
- Introduction to Android, installing Android Studio.
- Create your first Android Application, learn to debug the application and learn how to create a signed APK that you can submit to the play store.
- Working with implicit and explicit intents
- Detailed example of how to work with Fragments
- Learn some customizations like a custom ListView, Toast, TextView and ActionBar
- Learn how to save data to the phone in the form of SharedPreferences, Files and SQLite
- Learn how to implement Android 6 Permissions
- Read data from a RSS feed and sending SMSes programmatically
- And more to come!!
By completing this course, you will have more than just basic knowledge of Android Application Development.
Join this course now!
Note: If the coupon doesn’t work for you, please let us know and check our website for other courses! We are affiliated to Udemy.