WordPress Security 2017: Secure Your Site Against Hackers! [Udemy Free Course]
Udemy — WordPress Security 2017: Secure Your Site Against Hackers!
Discount — Free
- Lectures 30
- Length 2.5 hours
- Skill Levels All Levels
- Languages English
- Published 7/2017
What Will I Learn?
- Find out the most common ways a WordPress website can get hacked and guard against them easily, cheaply and quickly
- Set up an automated strategy of scanning and backing-up so you are alerted to possible vulnerabilities, and so you can easily and quickly patch or restore your site if disaster strikes
- Learn how to secure and “lock-down” a WordPress website from hackers using a variety of technical tweaks
- Follow step-by-step instructions to install the free Wordfence Security plug-in
- Set up a powerful protective firewall on the cloud
- Block malicious IPs and block all attempted “brute-force” attacks
- Find out easy ways to update all software on the websites, as well as ensuring it stays up-to-date
- Learn the best practices of username and password management
Note: If the coupon doesn’t work for you, please let us know and we will update it for the rest of the users as Expired!