OHTM — January 2019
Happy New Year!
Wow, what an incredible year 2018 has been with so many amazing electronic moments. I’m super excited about this next twelve months.
To start our third year of this segment, what have beautiful music by Agatha Pher, Modeplex, Slam Duck, HOSH & Tone Depth and two tracks by Brian Cid.
For January we have the dark side of Markus Schulz as the classic moment with his Dakota project.
Hope you enjoy this first episode of the year and let us know on your thoughts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
- Also, please leave a rating & review on iTunes, it helps.
- Yoni Yarchi — Kepler [Loot Recordings]
- Luna Disco, Sucré Salé & Raw Main — Make It Beautiful [Kindish]
- Jayden Klight — Departure [Seven Villas]
- Erdi Irmak — Daybreak [Proton Music]
- Dante Pippi & Demitros — Maculelê [Balkan Connection]
- Lego Boy — Feeling Love [Seven Villas]
- Pavel Khvaleev — Nocturnal [Black Hole Recordings]
- Room 99 — Genome (Lessovsky Acido Remix) [Loot Recordings]
- Nico Bruno — Prisma (Christian Monique Remix) [3rd Avenue]
- Brian Cid — Eden [Balance Music]
- Carlo Whale, BeeGee — Bipolar Disorder (Modeplex Remix) [Inner Symphony]
- Huminal — Alchemist [Visceral]
- Agatha Pher — Bittersweet [Feinkost Records]
- BIG MOMENT OF THE MONTH: Modeplex — Jupiter [Steyoyoke]
- Dirty South — Lava [Phazing]
- Roland Appel — Gonzo (Recondite Remix) [Plangent Records]
- Brian Cid — Doors Of Perception [Balance Music]
- Th;en & Starkato — Tease (D-Formation Remix) [ICONYC]
- HOSH & Tone Depth — Airwolf [fryhide]
- Slam Duck — Outside (Club Mix) [Pure Progressive]
- CLASSIC MOMENT OF THE MONTH: Dakota — Chinook [Coldharbour Recordings]