Is this Normal??
One week down, three more to go. This journey has taken me to many levels of cravings. My life so far without meat has been pretty manageable but it’s not as easy as I thought it would be. When I say that I mean I've been so tempted to eat meat many times.
- Every day at school we can’t seem to have a single lunch without animal products and it’s like what am I supposed to eat?
- Last week my mom grilled chicken for my uncle when he came over and every time I went downstairs my body was like, “GIVE ME THAT MEAT.”
- The other day I went to my grandparent’s house to see my uncles and cousins because I’m every close to them. I went to their house and when it was dinner time my grandma made her family favorite chicken and I was so mad because she promised to not make chicken anytime soon if I’m there.
My cravings have gotten the best of me two times so far, which I am very mad at myself for.
- A couple of my friends and I went to Chipotle and my intention was to get a veggie bowl and get free guac but I ended up with chicken in my bowl and I didn’t even notice until I finished eating the bowl.
- The other time was when I was really hungry at school and the other option was PB&J so I opted for the pizza.
To conclude this, I just want to say that temptations can and will get the best of you sometimes but you have to keep pushing. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my post and remember — always be RELAXED.