Announcing Raster Image Support, Meshes, Vertex Deformations, Blend Modes, and More
We’re excited to announce a bunch of new features in Flare! The full list is below, but check out the YouTube video above for a quick walkthrough of the major ones.
New in Flare 1.1
- Raster image support
- Assets panel (allows re-use of imported artwork)
- Mesh creation and deformation
- Blend Modes
- Download PNG from artboard (takes 1:1 snapshot of selected artboard)
- Duplicate function (CMD + J on Mac, Ctrl + J on Windows)
- Edit Fills and Strokes of multiple selections at the same time
- Various fixes
If you’d like to influence the future of Flare, check out our Roadmap and vote on the new features you care the most about!
We’re looking forward to seeing what you create with Flare!