Flutter Support (Updated)
Update: as of December 4, 2018, we’ve also launched the Flare runtime for Flutter. Check out the example folder in GitHub for various examples, including:
- Loading a Flare heart animation in Flutter
- Creating a custom pull-down to refresh animation (this is the Space Demo from the Flutter Live keynote)
- Make a penguin dance (using animation mixing)
- Change the color of a Flare shape in Flutter
- Flutter login page with a bear following as you type (note that we also have a more detailed blog post on this one)
The 2Dimensions runtimes are libraries that give you full control of your files in other tools and game engines. They allow you to load and render your assets, dynamically manipulate bones, mix animations, and more.
The runtime we’re releasing today allows you to export animations from Nima and load them into Flutter. We will be releasing another runtime soon for our new vector animation tool, Flare.
For a step-by-step tutorial on integrating Nima animations with Flutter, check out our tutorial.
Also be sure to check out our showcase app!
Originally published at 2Dimensions.com on May 6, 2018.