5 reasons why the Whole Foods in Manhattan Beach is the FOOD BAR MECCA
I know what you’re thinking, “it’s a grocery…” but more than that, it’s a food bar mecca! The Whole Foods in Manhattan Beach has gone food park and has placed a Kogi tacos bar, a mochi ice cream bar, a sushi bar, a bar bar, and of course your standard hot foods and dessert bar. If you’re in the Manhattan Beach / El Segundo area and are looking for a place to eat, definitely check this place out for lunch!
- This Kogi Food Bar Station
2. This HUGE sushi selection
3. This bar, bar (like alcohol and stuff)
4. Your standard delicious whole food hot / cookie bar
5. AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST, A SELF-SERVE MOCHI ICE CREAM BAR
You go, Whole Foods!