Let me start with a short disclaimer:
This is a “BlackHat” practice. So it doesn't follow Facebook's terms and conditions. And this small hack will stop working on May 1, 2016.
I’ve been testing out a ton of different ways to target people through Facebook’s advertising platform. During my testing, I got a little sidetracked and started looking for ways to get emails from Facebook as well.
So I went into the Dark Web and found the following tutorial;
- Go to any Facebook Group
- Click on the members tab
- Load all members of the group (“show more” button)
You can also use a code snippet which does it automatically.
- Right click anywhere and open “inspect element”
- Paste in a code to pull all the URLs from the members page
Starts with: urls = $$(‘a’); …
Unfortunately, I was asked to remove the full code snippet, but if you shoot me a message I will point you to a website where you can copy it.
6. Select the output in console (CMD+A) and paste it into excel
7. Use macros or Data tools to separate the Facebook usernames or IDs from the URL
8. Use the replace function to add “@facebook.com” to each username
9. We are done! :)
Are these emails valid?
Yes, they are automatically forwarded to the user's gmail or other personal email. But as mentioned above, this method will stop working on May 1, 2016.
Again, as mentioned above this practice violates Facebook Terms, so don't try this at home :)
If you do, I advise you to follow the SPAM legislation and use the data responsively (custom ads).
If you need some help with growth-hacking, don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or visit our website. We've found hacks for many different online sources.