4EVERLAND Announcement: 4EVERLAND Roadmap V2
Greetings everyone! We are already halfway through 2022, and 4EVERLAND is growing with all of you.
Since the official launch of Hosting on 16 August 2021, we have already near the end of the roadmap V1. Here, I would like to thank all 4EVERLAND team members for their dedication over such a long period of time and the community for their active participation and understanding.
Maybe we first met at the First Landing event in September 2021, maybe it was because Bucket went live in February 2022, maybe it was because we became Arweave compatible in March 2022, maybe it was because we supported SNS domains in April 2022, maybe it was because of the IPFS Gateway. Whatever the reason, it’s because of you that makes 4EVERLAND special.
After reviewing all this, our team has discussed and finalized an updated 4EVERLAND V2 roadmap.
4EVERLAND Roadmap Promotion Schedule V2 (3rd Quarter of 2022 - First half of 2023)
Stepping into Quarter 3, 2022:
- Launch the trusted 4EVERLAND node network.
- Launch a multi-chain payment system, supporting ETH, BSC, Polygon, and other public chains.
- Provide online front-end verifiable solutions to deliver more comprehensive decentralized front-end hosting services.
- Complete the integration with capabilities of Dfinity’s ecosystem.
Stepping into Quarter 4, 2022:
- Complete the integration of at least 3 mainstream public chains.
- Deepen the integration with Arweave ecosystem.
- Enrich the functionality of Hosting and Bucket to meet the needs of developers facing different scenarios.
- Provide open storage and network underlying capabilities. Attract providers to build the upper-layer of commercial applications.
Stepping into Quarter 1 of 2023:
- The 4EVERLAND node network will go online.
- Open-source all application layer codes for all community providers to build and use.
- Complete the integration with capabilities of Filecoin’s ecosystem.
- Bring about more decentralized and powerful gateway capabilities with online (custom) dedicated gateways.
Stepping into Quarter 2 of 2023:
- Launch a provider incentive model to motivate the community to build commercial applications.
- Integrate more storage protocol capabilities.
- Deepen the integration with ecosystem capabilities of public chains. Realize the interconnection of public chains and storage protocols.
The development of 4EVERLAND nodes has been one of our main focuses, so we have released specific node development milestones.
4EVERLAND Node Develop Milestone
Trusted node network
- Limited number of nodes
- Participation in a verification system
Permissionless node network
- Development node election (need to stake 4EVER)
- Launch a reward and punishment mechanism
Fully distributed node network
- More nodes appeared
- More powerful network performance
Unlimited 4EVERLAND node network
- Unlimited nodes
- Unlimited network performance
- Join with no preconditions
4EVERLAND has strategically planned its way to success. With a thoughtful schedule periodic updates of front-end hosting services to its community. 4EVERLAND is shining brightly, like the North Star in the night sky.
The most important observation to be made from the year 2022’s roadmap is that 4EVERLAND has sorted its expansion while bookmarking enough buffer time to rearrange the organization’s goals based on the sentiment of its Web3 front-end hosting community.
4EVERLAND extends its appreciation to each and every community member for their patience, attention, and suggestions — thank you! (WAGMI- We Are Going To Make It!”)
4EVERLAND is a Web 3.0 cloud computing platform that integrates storage, computing, and network core capabilities. It aims to help the user to make a smooth leap from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0 and become the infrastructure for millions of Web 3.0 developers and applications.
Join the 4EVERLAND community: