April 14, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Quarantine lifted for the Soto house. Tomorrow we get back to school!
2. Great zoom call with Joe DiMaggio and Sandy Robbins for A Place to Stand. Just good to get back to the basics for Landmark Worldwide classes.
3. Another chilly night will be good for sleeping.
4. Several administrative details crossed off the list today. What to do when you’re confined to the house.
5. Finally got my Plano Library card — now to get into some of their e-books. Yay!
I’d love to hear what made you happy today — always!