April 24, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. In the last few hours, the wind has really whipped up in gusts. Reminds me of sailing when you can see the wind gusts move across the water. Here in the neighborhood, it’s the wind moving across the trees. There are a lot of them, they are all leafed out now, and swooshing around mightily. The sound is really great, too.
2. I spent the whole day in pajamas. I can’t remember being healthy and doing that. I’m sure I have, just not recently.
3. I am happy to get some really thoughtful responses to my post about schooling and my grandkids. I’ve been wrestling with my compliant self for several weeks now. It’s good for the other one to have some support.
4. Cats are liking the warmer weather (80s today) and hanging out in their catio.
5. Getting off line early for some reading tonight. Still have about an hour of daylight.
I love to hear what made you happy today.