August 19, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Max and Ruby attended school at their house today. They did a great job and kept up with all the pieces. Yay, them.
2. I had an in-person, in-the-park meeting with folks from Creative Community. It was cool, shady, and wonderful to be together. We’ll do it again.
3. Zoom call with Wisdom course homework cohort. Always a great time — wide ranging conversation.
4. Then, a wonderful call with my friend Sharon Elliott, who now lives far away — but friends are never too far away for a phone call these days.
5. My two cats held down the fort at home today and are not letting me forget I owe them hours of attention!
I’d love to hear what you have to say about what made you happy today!