August 5, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Bought a bag of rabbit pellets today. Tomorrow my bunnies get a new treat. Plus a few carrots, of course!
2. Got in my mile walk early this morning when it was only about 80 degrees.
3. Met some new neighbors only a couple of houses away. In my neighborhood, it’s easy to come and go through the rear-entry garage and never be seen on the street!
4. Max and I enjoyed a late-afternoon snack of those huge franks fried up in a skillet and some fresh blueberries. Odd but yum.
5. Max and I also started to get his upstairs workroom (my house) set up for him to work and play with the miniatures he collects.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today!