August 7, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. A really long conversation with a friend — maybe 3 hours? It’s my day off.
2. Scrumptious evening meal of a big hunk of salmon from @Z Tau grocers in my neighborhood. They have quite the meat/seafood department with, like, half a dozen folks working back there.
3. I learned little bunnies are called kits, a batch of them born together is called a litter, and it takes about four weeks to make new bunnies. So it’s certainly possible that some of my different sized kits are siblings. Hungry siblings.
4. Netflix was kind enough to notify me that one of my junk reality shows has a new season, so I watched 2 episodes tonight. Selling Sunset. All the women got very large lips since last season. They look like the wax lips you can get at Halloween. No kidding. I keep thinking they’ll fall off while they’re talking but they seem to be really well attached.
5. Family trip planned for tomorrow to the Museum of the American Railroad in Frisco. We’re all pretty excited. Max’s suggestion. I’ll report back.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today!