December 1, 2020
Five things that made me happy today:
1. I’m trying the dark screen for Facebook. So far, so good. It’s quite a change.
2. I got a new phone. I didn’t shop. I didn’t whine and complain. Old phone stopped working. I knew where to go, who to call, what kind of questions to ask, how to navigate around life without a phone for a few hours (I really do lead a privileged life), brought it home, plugged it in. It knows what to do. It is next to me on the table, working away. Yay, me.
3. A visit with a friend. Two old ladies in the Starbucks parking lot, having a good chat.
4. Crows busy elsewhere at the usual feeding time this morning but when I put their food out a couple hours later and whistled, they came right away. They are so beautiful and sassy.
5. Several new folks have asked for Grandma MarySue’s Corona Tour notes. The trips are fun to take, the notes are fun to write, and it makes me happy thinking of other families trying out the suggestions.
And you? What made you happy today? I love to hear about it. Any day will do for your report!