December 6, 2020
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Church was moving this morning. I so miss getting together in person.
2. I’m taking a six week course about Institutions that is really providing some insight for me. No way to put it into a few words. I’m glad friends tell me about courses that stretch my mind and make a daily difference.
3. Spaghetti dinner with the Soto family. Everybody cooks, everybody eats, everybody cleans up. Yes.
4. I finished another season of The Great British Baking Show. It is just such a particular genre.
5. I did catch a video of my murder of crows this morning. If I only put the camera in the window, they are not frightened away. I’ll have to edit it to post here. That will be a job for later in the week.
I love to hear what made you happy!