February 2, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Sewell Infiniti (where I bought my used Honda) is keeping up with Sewell’s incredible service reputation. After I bought my car (as is), I found the brakes needed work. So I went back today and they fixed them for free. I probably won’t buy another car in my lifetime, but if I do, it will be from Sewell.
2. I had a chance to compliment the woman who keeps their building SPOTLESS. I have never seen such a clean place. Which I told her. She turned away and contemplated a moment and turned back around to tell me I made her day. So easy.
3. A red tail hawk gliding over my neighborhood this afternoon. I live next to a long greenway/bike path and the hunting at the borders has got to be good.
4. Max and I made a quick visit to Valley House Gallery & Sculpture Garden this afternoon. It is an amazing place. They have an awe-inspiring exhibit at the moment. Mark Messersmith. I’ll put a link in the first comment. Astounding. Impressive. Intense. OMG. Must see again.
5. The 30-Second Dance Party is a hit.
I’d love to hear what’s making you happy today!!