February 27, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. My long-distance friend joined me for Community Saturday at the Partnership Explorations course. It’s just fun to have a grown-up conversation with a lot of people.
2. The bark butter is a big hit with the squirrels. And the juncos. And the blue jays.
3. Mr Bunny saw me putting it out and scampered away, but doesn’t seem in such a hurry these days. I think he’s getting used to having me in his yard.
4. It’s always a great and loving conversation with my church friends early on Saturday. We are planning an in-person meeting in March. Haven’t done so in about six months. Yes, we practice all the protocols. We are all in the endangered groups.
5. Listening all day wears me out. I’m going to watch some light tv and hit the sack early tonight.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today! There are dozens of things to choose from.