Five things that made me happy today:
1. An early-ish meeting (with Starbuck’s chai in hand) about a matter dear to me. We’re on the same page.
2. A noon-ish meeting (with Starbuck’s chai in hand) with a dear friend. We can nurse a SBUX drink for a couple of hours, at least once a month, in person. Yay!!
3. Got my first Covid-19 vaccination (Pfizer) at the high school stadium in Plano. Easy in and out, drive through, in just under an hour. The weather was pleasant and sunny this afternoon, everyone was in a great mood. Administered by the Plano and McKinney firefighters. Seamless and smooth. Someone(s) had really planned.
4. Planning tomorrow’s family trip while Max and Ruby bleach their hair and act crazy in the bathroom. Who did they facetime? Guess.
5. Episode #10 of Blown Away tonight. That’s where I’ll be winding down, hoping to fool the after effects of two cups of chai today!!
And you? I love to hear what made you happy today. Or any day.