February 6, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. We made another return visit to Hagerman National Wildlife Refuge for our Corona Tour today. See my comment below for a partial list of our sightings. It’s free. It’s just over an hour from our house. AND even when it’s cold enough to want to stay in the car — it’s a treat.
2. I broke out a new puzzle last night and, just like that, a couple of hours melted away.
3. I listen to NPR shows on my tiny, tinny radio while those hours are passing.
4. Turns out the new Fit is quite a nice road car — easy to drive, you sit up pretty straight, taking advantage of all around windows. We vote thumbs up.
5. Some more challenging reading in Sapiens tonight. My kindle Highlight feature gets a workout.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today!