January 21, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. I took a video tour of what may be Max’s education home for the next couple of years. He can’t even apply until he’s 18 in June, but it looks like the perfect fit for him. And us. I’ll let you know what happens.
2. A wild conversation with a couple of friends. They’re people I love and I consider them playmates in many ways. And partners. It’s a good thing.
3. I scored an appointment for a massage tomorrow. My body is pretty achy after last night’s fall. I am hoping the massage plus arnica will relax things a bit. Doc says it’s nothing that time won’t handle.
4. Chilly and cozy all day. A couple of round trips to the Soto house to let Jupiter out and to visit with Ruby. That’s 3 miles walking today. A nice round number.
5. Max has given me his old battered iphone to download all his photos. That’s tonight’s automatic task that will deliver some happy over to him.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today. Really.