January 22, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Several dozen cedar wax wings in the trees across the street. The first tree got so crowded, they also took a second tree.
2. I’m in the Partnership Explorations course this weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) and it is just astounding. Part of today’s conversation revolved around, Who am I after I die? (Or, what will live on after me?) [On-line free guest event tomorrow if you want to sit in. Let me know and I’ll send you a link.]
3. I figured out where to “hide” the peanuts so the crows have to walk along the top of the fence where I can easily see them. The biggest one can take three peanut shells in his craw at once. What capacity!
4. Also got some puzzle time in today. Very calming.
5. Got a good start on some suggested reading for the PEX course. More later.