January 23, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. The cedar wax wings are out in force today. They’re racing right to left and left to right outside my front window. There are several dozen in the group I’m watching. Maybe 100. Hard to count!
2. My two cats took turns parading in front of the zoom camera or stretching out on my chest during the course on zoom today. Zoom cats are now so common that no one even remarks.
3. Took my completely fixed car out for a trial run tonight. It’s working great. Still considering selling it and buying something a little newer while everything is hunky dory. 188K miles is nothing to sneeze at, although it’s certainly not at the end of a Honda life span.
4. Dancing in the living room on my lunch break. Perfect space for it.
5. I’m happy I studied Latin for three or four years. It is really handy.
And you? I’d love to hear what made you happy. Today or any day.