January 24, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. This weekend’s Landmark Partnership course was really extraordinary. No way to capture it here.
2. The cedar waxwings were tearing up and down the street again. Maybe a hundred in the group. They did a little winging around to land in a couple of trees.
3. I spent the weekend in my front room. Can you tell from my observations?? My front room is one of my favorite rooms.
4. I tried Mexican coke plus cream (because I had it in the fridge) and it is pretty darn tasty. Fortunately, I divided into two servings and I spilled the second, so I only got half the caffeine — which was really a good thing!
5. I am happy that Facebook and the news cycle is so much quieter than it has been for about five years. It’s going to take a while to get used to it but I am looking forward.
And you? I’d love to hear what made you happy today. Send pictures, if you’ve got ‘em.