July 8, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Bunnies in the back yard before carrot distribution. Hmmm.
2. Got a bunch of little admin things done today from my bed desk. There are upsides to cancelling everything.
3. Feeling marginally better, hopeful, and very tired as this bug runs its course. Tomorrow, to the ramparts.
4. Thanks to Amazon Prime, I now have a completely new frame of mind about paying $300,000 for a 400 square foot (or smaller) apartment in Rome.
5. I don’t think I knew that bluejays can raise their crest voluntarily. I got to watch one long enough today to see.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today. But I’ll probably read it in the morning!