June 16, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Backyard bunnies have eaten about a quarter pound of baby carrots. (Of course I would give them Baby carrots. They’re baby bunnies.) They look pretty cute — tiny bunnies eating tiny carrots.
2. Fun with maps — planning our weekend day trip with Max and Ruby.
3. Moving several of those little sticky notes off my desk top and into my journal or the wastebasket. Little happy moves.
4. Planning a new art project. I’ll post pictures when I’m further along.
5. Lying on the bed with Ruby, watching amazing videos she’s found. It’s how she discovers the world.
And you? I love to hear what made you happy!