June 23, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Mother Nature cooperated with another rainy day on my designated watering day. Little things.
2. Eight people showed up on my birthday greetings reminder today and I know all eight of them in real life. Some of them for many years. I do love keeping connections via fb.
3. At least three bunnies and one baby in the back yard today, off and on. They’re hard to tell apart. It does prove that bunnies have means of communication — they are passing the word about my carrots.
4. Watched Just Mercy with Ruby and Mañin Soto. Wow! That is some movie. Highly recommended. It’s running for free on Amazon Prime right now.
5. A male house finch and a male cardinal cleaning up seeds on my patio this afternoon. I am always surprised by the bright color on the finch in the spring. And a cardinal is always just jolt of bird joy.
You? I’d love to hear what made you happy today.