March 1, 2020
5 things that made me happy today:
1. My birthday fundraiser has raised $838 on a goal of $500 in the last couple of weeks for Be The Match, a stem-cell transplant matching organization for donors and patients. Thank you to all who contributed and/or passed the request on to your friends. I know some of you also signed on to investigate being a donor. Thank you is inadequate!
2. I squeezed in two short walks on breaks today to equal about a mile. It feels good to be walking again, even in short spurts!
3. And, truly, being outdoors today for any reason was wonderful!
4. My poster proposal was accepted for the Conference for Global Transformation. Posters are fun and easy and highly interactive!
5. A friend from seminary turned 94 today — she was the only other student older than me while I was there. Hooray for old ladies!
How about you?