March 24, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. I refurbished a leggy begonia that I have had for a while with new shoots and it’s looking great. It loves the new perch in the front window and is blooming like crazy. Soon, I’ll cut off some more taller, leggy branches and root them. It takes about a year to be really full.
2. We had totwaffles for lunch yesterday. I don’t think I said it but I’m still thinking about them. Yum. Recipe on demand.
3. Really wonderful call with the two other Best Paper authors tonight. Creating our conference presentation.
4. At last a sunny day and higher temps. My new house is so wonderful in the sunshine.
5. Several groups in the area are sewing masks for health professionals. Stores are sold out of elastic. I have quite a stash from years of sewing/not sewing and I’m giving it all to them. Porch pick up tomorrow morning.
And you? Tell what made you happy today!