May 14, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Ruby finished her science assignments. It took about 45 minutes. She has not been able to do it for about 3 weeks. That girl.
2. Max painted some of the figures he primed yesterday. It is way more difficult than he thought but he’s learning a lot and sticking with it.
3. Today the mockingbird pair is in the tall tree across the street. There is a bare branch up top and they are flitting around up there. Almost all day.
4. I got a great note from my young pen pal. They drew a picture for me too. Excellent art.
5. Early early early to bed tonight. My brain is brimming with to many details for the conference this weekend. Who knew doing something on line was so complicated?? I am thrilled to be included.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.