May 15, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Great storm getting ready to happen outside. Lots o’ wind and lightning, and it’s moving about 35 mph — a pretty trippy storm.
2. Great day at the Conference for Global Transformation. Definitely missing the in-person aspect. Some of the other participants have been friends since the early 80s. But on-line is lots better than nothing!
3. I moved my computer to the other side of the kitchen table (because the backdrop is better for video) and it’s changed my perspective in many ways. I’m facing the rest of the house and it’s much more present than before, and looking into my kitchen — also quite different. Hmmm.
4. It’s also super dark outside. About 30 minutes early.
5. Pasta leftovers for dinner. Perfect for good sleeping.
I love to read what made you happy today!