May 17, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Backyard Bunny (BB) was in the yard again this morning. He is working on clearing out the weeds between my patio bricks.
2. When Rexie the cat runs down the stairs in front of me every morning, his back legs do look just like a T Rex — great big thighs and bow legged. Good name, Max.
3. My young pen pal sent me a great bumper sticker for my car and it features
4. Penzey Spices and world peace.
5. Global Conference wrapped up today. I am always blown away by individual contributions in the big world, by the leadership training that is available, by people’s commitment to having the whole world work, etc. It is an exhilarating weekend.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today — including you’re just happy because no reason!