May 19, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. I think we are finished with school work for the year.(Pending emails in the morning that says we missed something!) This last nine weeks has been so hard. We celebrated with milk shakes from Braum’s.
2. But first we sat on my little couch and did really silly stuff. Including a conversation (not silly) about what we wanted the world to be for THEIR grandchildren. That’s hard to imagine. I like having a Generations conversation with them.
3. Unbelievably beautiful face masks from Johnny Was fabric . (Check out his website. Pix below.) I ordered them several weeks ago. Beautifully made, exquisite fabric, a pocket for a filter. If it’s a way to build a mailing list, it’s the most clever one I’ve ever seen.
4. Mr Texas Anole strutting his stuff on the a/c unit this afternoon, inflating that red throat pouch, doing push ups, the whole display. Didn’t spot the Ms today.
5. Day lilies are blooming in the Soto front yard. In fact, they have lots of blooms over there. Max does have a green thumb.
I love to hear what made you happy.