May 21, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. BB the backyard bunny has been back on and off all day today. At least I think it’s the same guy.
2. Nice visit with my son-in-law while we were renting a truck and driving to the wrong Home Depot to pick up a new bed frame. (My bad.) We’ve been ships passing in the night for a few weeks.
3. I drove down a road I used to drive frequently about 30 years ago. Very little has changed. I didn’t recognize it for several blocks and then I had a kind of double exposure view of the passing buildings and trees that were way taller than my last trip. I never ever expected to spend 50 years of my adult life in the same town. It still surprises me!!
4. Rexie the cat has spent hours today with his head and one front paw flung over my wrist while I’m typing. He doesn’t get enough undivided attention when gkids are here!!
5. I’ve taken the time today to read several pieces in the new New Yorker magazine — just a treat for myself.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today!