May 22, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Riding shotgun in a rented pick up to get Ruby’s new bed frame at Home Depot. That girl is a decorator and she’s redoing her room, including painting the walls, a new bed and desk, maybe something else. Partly with her own savings. Go, Ruby.
2. Mailing a hard copy of our Do I Know You book to J Kim Wright so she has it for our re-write project. I do like to go to the Post Office.
3. Talking to my across-the-street neighbor about our joint project, my front yard. He is very careless about social distancing, so I stand in the middle of the street to talk to him. Seems to keep him away. Otherwise, he keeps moving closer. He’s a nice man and full of advice about this and that. And he has a white miniature bulldog who knows no boundaries!
4. BB the backyard bunny is back several times during the day. So far, he’s always alone. I assume he hasn’t shared my largesse with any of his companions back in bunny land.
5. A family expedition in the works for tomorrow. Short drive. (We figured out a circle route so we won’t get bored.) City Park. Picnic. Sights. Car games. What could be better?
I’d love to hear what made you happy today!