May 26, 2020
FIVE THINGS MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. I’ve remained friends with Kim Loehr Soto’s 5th grade teacher for, what, 35 years? And she’s my facebook friend. Today a mutual FB friend of ours asked how we knew each other. Turns out he was also in her fifth grade class. She thinks they may have been classmates. Stay tuned.
2. We’re turning my occasional bedroom at the Soto house back to a guest room and lots of things got re-organized, moved, thinned out, etc. Promising progress, I’d say.
3. Another call with my two co-conspirators on a project we’re bringing back. Percolating.
4. Two old wooden chairs I’ve had for a while got re-homed today via FB Marketplace. Easier than a garage sale, that’s for sure.
5. Mr Texas Anole came out in the brief periods of sunshine today to parade around the top of the a/c unit. I wonder if Ms is still inside somewhere.
I love to read what made you happy today.