May 27, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Ten minutes in the doctor’s office, burned (?) froze (?) a little skin cancer off my face. I’m glad I have a good dermatologist. I’m glad we have that technology. (Whatever it is.) I’m glad I noticed it. I’m glad it’s gone. I consider it a badge of honor!
2. Regular Wednesday call with my Tools & Practices Group. Breakthroughs come in odd places.
3. Max and I had a grown up day. He cooked his own lunch while I was on a zoom call. Then we headed for Texas Toy Company to do some . . .
4. Serious window shopping for more miniatures for him. It’s an area he knows a lot about and it’s fun to see him engage with the store owner. (It’s also fun to see the store owner engage with him as a peer.)
5. We got some good coaching about painting that we’re going to try tomorrow. We’re both excited at the prospect of doing a better job.
How about you? I’d love to read what made you happy today.