November 14, 2020
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Soto trips resumed today with a second visit to the Arboretum in Athens. We also visited the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center — Texas Parks and Wildlife (way more fun than you might think) and Purtis Creek State Park (also beautiful and fun) nearby. Will add both to Grandma MarySue’s Corona Tour notes tomorrow. PM me if you need an updated copy.
2. Really a gorgeous day except for 10 minutes or so of sprinkles at the Arboretum.
3. Got a crazy gift I ordered for Ruby’s birthday. It arrived super fast.
4. Max talked politics most of the way back from Purtis Creek — about 70 or 80 miles. Goodness, that boy has an exhaustive knowledge of capitalism.
5. Early bed tonight. All that riding in the back seat has worn me out. Plus our hike at the Fisheries. It was really a fun day for everyone.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.