November 21, 2020
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Got to work on my CalamityWare puzzle. Good grief. It really will be a while. Quiets my mind in a goofy way.
2. Max and I went to North Haven Gardens for some bedding plants. Hoping to plant tomorrow to spiff up the front side of my house.
3. Found a book I forgot to finish. (Wow, that must have been a year!) Put it in the stack called Soon. Kingsolver, someone is going to ask.
4. My little tinny tiny radio is my new favorite thing. It’s sitting next to me right now. The sound is really big for such a little thing.
5. Saturday morning zoom group back together after a couple of weeks of scheduling challenges. It’s a good thing.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today!