November 29, 2020
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Church. Always. Even on line.
2. I bought a fun hat from a woman in the Kroger parking lot. I met her on-line. $24, felted wool, washable, etc. It is unbelievably warm. They come in many many colors.
3. Salmon for dinner. Just a little slab, in a 375 oven, some hoisin on the top. Yum.
4. Settling in with the last 100 pages of the rewrite for my friend’s novel. Can’t wait.
5. My mind is still swirling with yesterday’s images of hundreds of white geese. A big part was seeing all the Sotos squealing with delight and pointing. We were close enough to see that when they started to take off, each bird turned slowly to face the same direction.
You? What made you happy today? Yesterday? Any day?