November 6, 2020
Five things that made me happy today:
1. The Wisdom Elder course is just the best. Community Saturday tomorrow 10 to 5 if you’d like to come. PM me and I’ll send a link. I’ll be checking in here every couple of hours.
2. Ruby cleaned and organized her closet yesterday. It looks like a retail display now. I should have taken a picture because I predict that will be very short lived.
3. A flurry of emails today from my sibs. We usually email one-on-one but these were group missives back and forth. All is well. Election commentary. At least 3 of us vote the same way. Not sure about #4.
4. Both cats have paraded across the zoom screen today. I think that’s 10 points. Each.
5. Going to rest my brain with a bit of Sarah Cooper’s humor and then a good night’s sleep. It takes me about a week to adjust my body clock to the time change.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today, or any day.