October 12, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. A pair of cardinals has found the feeding station in the backyard. They are so welcome.
2. Worked out a puzzle swap with friends. Looking forward to a some new toys.
3. Long conversation with an old friend. I mean, maybe, 40 years of friendship. I’m glad we have the technology for that.
4. Another even older friend is in Texas this weekend to visit her family and we’ve worked out a rendezvous for Friday. We were in the same Brownie troop. Beat that!!
5. Except for 20 or so years where I lived with the same person in the same house, I’ve moved around a lot. Friends from younger years are always kind of a wonder for me. An unexpected wonder.
And you? I love to hear what makes you happy.