October 17, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. I think I took a 5 hour nap. In my big, comfy napping chair. It was a deep deep sleep. I must have needed it.
2. Today is Eric Loehr’s birthday. He is turning out well.
3. Besides napping, I finished the fish puzzle. Zipping right through my current stash.
4. Besides napping, I worked on my talk for Red River Unitarian Universalist Church. It’s November 8. I’ll post a link before then. It’s shaping up nicely, if I say so myself.
5. My fully rested self will be watching My Octopus Teacher tonight.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today! Any number will do.