October 19, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. A check-in with Max’s teacher at Einstein. Working out how to work together this quarter.
2. A pretty long call list for the day. Finished.
3. Introduced Max to Christopher Alexander’s A Pattern Language. That will make for an interesting combo.
4. #3 makes me want to read it again. It’s one of the most interesting and provocative books I’ve ever read. Hmmm.
5. Chilly, cloudy weather makes me glad to stay indoors most of the day.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today. Or any day.