October 26, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Spied two unopened peanuts in the big red chair on my front lawn. I feed peanuts in the back yard to whoever gets there first. Bird? Squirrel? The rabbits couldn’t get up in that chair. A happy mystery.
2. Lunch-almost with a friend. New salad place I hadn’t tried. Delicious. Friend thought it was another time. We will repeat.
3. My homework collages have devolved into considering us all living in the artifacts of the life we used to have (used to think we had) and the seemings therein. If you don’t understand this sentence, don’t fret. If you do, let’s talk.
4. Reading a long excerpt from Obama’s autobiography. This piece about passing the ACA. It’s good to give my mind a workout from time to time.
5. It’s chilly enough to think about getting more firewood. I came in late winter to this house last year, so missed a few fireplace months.
I’d love to hear what made you happytoday!