October 31, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Something reminded me that I haven’t seen posts from a fb friend in several weeks (and they’re posts I really miss), so I clicked over and found they’re having some serious health issues. I’m so glad I did.
2. Lunch with friends. Always a favorite activity.
3. Max and Ruby to the dentist. Ruby tried to talk afterwards without letting her lips touch her teeth. (Try it.) And I imitated her. Raucous silliness broke out in the car.
4. Excited-to-exploding 12-year-old girls dressing and re-dressing for trick or treating. Whoa! Then . . .
5. We all went to dinner at Macaroni Grill. They were almost calm enough for prime time. The intensity of Halloween and trick or treating surprises me every year.
How about you? What made you happy today? I’d love to hear about it.